30+ Interesting Trivia Questions
Here are some interesting and common knowledge Trivia Questions for you and your friends and family to answer and test themselves!
Here is a list of interesting and amazing Trivia Questions that'll make you look and know more things or claim your knowledge!
1. What's the full form of NEWS?
Answer: North East West South
2. What's the capital of the United States?
Answer: Washington D.C.
3. How is Urdu written?
Answer: Left to Right
4. How many players are there in total in a cricket team?
Answer: 11 players
5. What is the Brahmaputra River called in Tibet?
6. What's the biggest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Denmark Strait Cataract
7. Who invented the first light bulb?
Answer: Thomas Edison
8. What is "aquaphobia"?
Answer: Fear of Water
9. What's the value of a pie?
Answer: 3.14 or 22/7
10. Which blood group is a universal donor?
Answer: O group
11. How many continents are there in total?
12. When is World Labour Day celebrated?
Answer: 1st May
13. An animal found in Australia that carries its baby in its pouch?
14. Who's the singer that starred in Hannah Montanna?
Answer: Miley Cyrus
15. Who won the first Oscar Award?
Answer: Emil Jannings
16. Where and in which year was the first Olympics held?
Answer: Athens, 1896
17. How many phases of the moon there are in total?
Answer: 8 phases
18. Which country is at the Number 1 in technology?
Answer: South Korea
19. Which country has the most population in the world?
20. From where did the Novel Coronavirus start spreading in 2019?
Answer: Wuhan, China
21. Which country has the most volcanoes in the world?
22. Name all the colors of the rainbow.
Answer: Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Red
23. Mein Kampf is the autobiography of?
Answer: Adolf Hitler
24. Which country is always at the top of the Happiest Country in the World?
25. Name the group which owns all of these companies: Lamborghini, Porche, Audi, Ducati, etc?
These are some entertaining and buzzing General Trivia Questions for you:
1. Who's the singer of the "Shape of You"?
Answer: Ed Sheeran
2. Who created Sherlock Holmes?
Answer: Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Which animated movie has the character: Mr. Potato Head, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, etc?
Answer: The Toystory
4. When did the band 'One Direction' split?
5. The Godfather film was adapted by which book or novel?
Answer: Princess Pride by William Goldman